I received the medication calendar outlining my daily medication schedule in preparation for IVF. Approximately 47 injections, 1 infusion, 3 blood draws, 3 ultrasounds and 8 oral pills. I’ve compiled a small list of things I feel are or could be easier than navigating this overwhelming calendar. They are as follows..
- Assembling IKEA furniture.
- Applying for, receiving and maintaining FAFSA/Student loans.
- Learning Mandarin
- Driving in Costa Rica
- Moving across the United States
- Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner
- (For my nursing friends) Disconnecting tubing after TPN without the use of hemostats or deciphering written orders.
- Successfully navigating the DMV. Bonus Points: In Montgomery, Alabama.
I’ve actually driven in Costa Rica AND moved across the US and I will agree with you. BOTH are easier than trying to decipher the cycle calendars they give us.
I have as well! Glad you agree. As
Much as I’m dreading it, I can’t wait to get started!